I had to share this video from Gary Vee himself because in it he gives some valuable and timeless advice. Listen and give your own opinion.
According to Gary Vaynerchuk “If you really understand the meaning of those 3 words I truly believe most of you will change your behavior right now !!”
There are many articles and blog posts out there that take a look into some of the things that every entrepreneur needs to do. While different people have different views as to what entrepreneurs need based on their experiences and expertise, I believe, however, it is important to note some of the things that entrepreneurs do not need when starting a business.
Though this list is not exhaustive, these are some of the things that an entrepreneur does not have to worry about when starting a business. Some of which, such as, having an office or having a business degree or large start-up budget can confuse some entrepreneurs as entrepreneurial requirements but they really are not.
Below is a list of five things that entrepreneurs do not need when starting a business
1. Permission — As kids we were always taught to seek permission before doing things. Failure to do such could result in severe repercussions for us. Even when working in a company we are required to get permission before doing certain things. With entrepreneurship, this rule does not apply. You don’t need permission from anyone to become an entrepreneur. Some persons are pessimist by nature, and so they won’t hesitate to tell you your business will fail but always remember what Ghandi said,” First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you then you win”. You don’t need anyone’s permission!
2. An office — Gone are the days when having a fancy office was part of the ingredient for entrepreneurial success. We are living in an age where going into a coffee shop with free wifi can become your office; your garage can become your office. This is not a requirement for entrepreneurship.
3. An investor — Whereas it will be nice to have an investor, an investor is not required to get involved in entrepreneurship. There are many businesses out there that can be started for very little or no money. Having an investor is not en entrepreneurial requirement.
4. A business degree — This does not downplay the importance of training and workshops and some of the other good stuff that can help boost your business. But it’s not a necessity to have a business degree or a degree in entrepreneurship to become and entrepreneur.
5. A huge budget to market your start up — In this day and age with the advent of social media sites and other mediums, it is quite convenient and cost effective to market your start-up venture. Gone are the days where by advertising company is needed to prepare an advertisement for you, nor do you have to pay huge amounts for radio and television spots. Sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pintrest has made it very easy to get the word about your business out there in a very cost effective manner and in some cases free.
Once entrepreneurs can understand some of these things and realize that these are not indispensable for entrepreneurial success, more persons may be more willing to become business people.
Click on this link for Something you DO NEED to start a Business CLICK HERE